martes, 19 de enero de 2010

Personalized Medicine

Today and tomorrow, January 19th and 20th, start the Personalized Medicine World Conference 2010 at Silicon Valley's Computer Historic Museum.

Advances in genomic research have inspired a wave of startups devoted to diagnostics and new therapies that should improve health care and reduce costs.

Many observers and Venture Capitalist say personalized medicine is a promising field that will be a growing sector of the valley's economy for years to come. And I hope in Europe the next years.

I think there's not spanish participating companies at the event website. Please, I want to know if I am wrong, if your spain-based company participate, let me a comment.

Original article here, and more information at the event website.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario